About the OCCON attitude.
We have 3 different areas in OCCON. Depending on your skills and experience we will see in which role you can fit. Apply for a job and we will discuss your personal opportunities together with you!
As a Team-Member in OCCON you are:
"The work challenges me to use my creativity and push my limits. The opportunity to lead a great team and to master this challenge motivates me every day anew."
"The opportunity and exciting challenges that come with leading the local team at our office in Istanbul is a priceless experience."
"It is a thrill to bring my own ideas, creativity and analytical skills into the consulting perspective for clients to support them get through their diverse real-life obstacles."
Our main working areas.
- Senior (Project Leader / Consultant)
- Experienced (Business Analyst)
- Junior (Technical Implementation Specialist)
- To analyse data and to find answers
- To collaborate with people (inhouse & customers)
- To work in procurement & logistics
- Digitalisation & new technologies
- To research and find answers
- To find your own way
- Strategical tasks
- Changing tasks & priorities
- Experience in the mentioned working areas
- Experience in MS Excel & reporting
- A good understanding of how to behave with people
- High quality expectations – working on details
- Power and enthusiasm to drive things forward
- Nice to have: Bachelor or Master in Applied Sciences
- Data Management
- Purchasing Process Support
- Customer Communication
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Digitalisation Process
- Strategy Definition
- Process Optimisation Projects
- Change Management
- Strategy Implementation
- Software development
- To experiment
- To work out solutions for a given task
- To communicate about your thoughts and optimisation ideas
- To improve and be an important part of a team
- Experience with at least one SPA framework (Angular, React, Vue) and C#.
- Experience or you are interested in non-relational databases, e.g. Apache, Cassandra, MongoDB and Neo4j.
- Experience in dealing with web servers, e.g. nginx
- Nice to have: a bachelor’s degree in applied computer science and gathered some experience as a professional
- Working Student
- Bachelor / Master Thesis
- Reals tasks – nothing that it is just put on the shelf
- Developments for features in our web-application or inhouse developments
You wish to learn a lot and have space to develop?
Check the job descriptions. In case you find yourself we are happy to talk to you!
Why should you work with OCCON?
Get in touch with us! Our response time is really quick. Let’s find out if we fit together.
Corporate Headquarter Office
OCCON Business Innovation Centre